Volunteer with US
All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer application Please download, complete and submit.
Give back to your community, meet new people, get involved, and have fun! Volunteers make it possible for our organization to offer the wide variety of programs and services to our community. If you are looking for a one-time or on-going opportunity to give back and have a positive impact on the community, we will be able to help you reach that goal.
At CMWP, volunteers are cherished and are considered an asset to the organization. The volunteers are needed for many of the community events and outreach programs that the organization holds. Some of the areas that will need volunteers are as follows:
- Help in the implementation of programs and services to the communities.
- Assist during Fund Raising drives with answering the phone and mailing of letters
- Play a role on the Consumer Advisory Board and Committees
- Assist is the facility development and/or reorganization
- Assist with faxing and filing
Volunteers work in collaboration with the program coordinators and executive director to support the achievement of the organization goals and objectives. If you are interested in volunteering your services, please call (407) 648-9440 or e-mail us at